Well, lately I've been in a bit of a funk. Not the worst funk of my life but a persistant one. I did the math yesterday and I'm zeroing in on 8 months of looking for employment. Now I didn't believe it myself but it's true. I have been consistently going on job interview for 8 months with nothing. Well, not nothing. I did land a job once with a clothing retailer but honestly it was kind of crap. Little did I know that was the only job I'd actually have as an option for the next year.
I regret that, sort of. I'm not really in a position to be picky but I have been. Which is maybe the problem but I'm not entirely sure. I can't quite make out if I'm rubbish at interviews, just plain under qualified or if dog gone it people just don't like me. It's more then likely a combo deal. Anyway, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. All thanks to my friend D. Who has graciously offered to help me get a job at the major media and appliance store where she works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment